All-ups from the plant Bielcza-Krezel
All-ups – it is a blend of gravel and sand about loose or clumped character not-sorted. On account of filter, mechanical better properties and the great carrying capacity all-ups is often used in the construction as material for bases up to foundations, in the road building of layers to do of draining road embankments and to ordinary concrete.
Slag Recycling in the gravel pit Bielcza-Krezel produces two kinds of all-ups: all-ups 0 – 31,5 mm rinsed and all-ups 0 – 31,5 mm natural. Both factions are useful for construction of embankments in accordance with the requirements norms: PN-S-02205:1998: “Car roads. Earthwork. Requirements and examining. ”
Produced by Slag Recycling all-ups rinsed on account of one’s properties is fulfilling the requirements for improved base (frost-resistant) in the permeability through water, of the granularity, the crooked granularity and deficiency in organic pollutants.
He is also a perfect aggregate for the production of concrete .
Certificates and quality seals of approval:
- Certificate ZKP 1454 – CPD -108 – 1
- WBT all-ups 0-31,5 mm in accordance with the requirements of norms: PN-EN 12620+A1:2010 and PN-EN 13242+A1:2010
- CE declarations in accordance with the requirements of norms: PN-EN 12620+A1:2010 and PN-EN 13242+A1:2010
- Rate of the permeability of water
- Determining total sulphur